1. Infrared invisible ink marked cards is the back marked deck of cards, which are printed marks on the back, the marks show the numbers and suits.
2. Any brands of playing cards all can be processed into infrared marked cards poker.
3. It can't be detected by naked eyes, UV invisible ink contact lenses, luminous ink glasses and poker scanners.
Infrared invisible ink marked cards for spy poker camera lens is different from the infrared contact lenses poker and barcode marked playing cards for poker analyzer. The infrared invisible ink marked cards also are the back marked deck of cards, which are printed marks on the back, the marks show the numbers and suits. Besides, any brands of playing cards all can be processed into infrared marked cards.
Infrared invisible ink marked cards poker works together with IR poker camera. When you use the infrared invisible ink cards and IR poker camera, you need install the infrared camera in a high place, such as light, clock, wall picture, ceiling and so on, so the infrared camera can see the whole table. The IR poker camera can see the marks on the back of IR marked cards on the table. When you use IR marked cards poker, you need a partner to see the marks from TV or computer in another room, after he sees the marks, he will tell you the related information by radio talkie, you can get the information secretly by spy mini headset.
IR marked cards is very safe to use in poker games, which can't be seen by naked eyes, invisible ink pen contact lenses, glasses that see invisible ink and barcode poker scanners, which just can be seen by IR camera, and the IR poker camera is not good and safe to carry by people, so you needn't worry anybody detect it.
Share This Product
- Name: Hoeun Chhunly 2020-07-28 21:44:54
- Content: Hi dear I want to buy How much I am in the country Cambodia
- Name: Sam2020-05-24 23:12:59
- Content: I would like to buy these contact lenses and Bicycle deck mark card And invisible mark ink
- Reply: Hello friend, i already send email about our products, please check and reply. Thanks!