1. There are 55 individual tiles in a double-nine domino set
3. The marked luminous double-nine dominoes have no any difference from the regular dominoes
4. Due to the incredible luminous invisible ink, with the UV contact lenses, you can know the dominoes of other players and predict the result of domino games.
Double nine UV contact lenses marked dominoes are very helpful in your dominoes games. There are 55 individual tiles in a double-nine domino set, and each tile is twice as long as it is wide (known as "double-squares"). These marked luminous dominoes allow you to play some of the more advanced domino games, can be used to add variety to the simpler ones, and allow more players to take part in a game than the standard double-six domino set. Double-nine are generally best suited for games of 4 to 6 players.
Each end of a double-nine domino tile, divided by a central line (or bar, divider, or centre), is marked with one of ten suits denominated as a number of spots (or pips) ranging from 0 (or blank) up to 9. Each of the ten suits has ten members with their spotted suit value marked on one end (or both ends for doubles) of the ten tiles that make up a suit. The total number of spots found on a Double-Nine domino set is 495.
We can use the luminous ink to mark the regular dominoes, the marked luminous dominoes have no any differences from the regular dominoes, and the invisible marks on the back of invisible ink marking dominoes can't be seen by naked eyes, only when you wear a pair of UV contact lenses or luminous ink glasses, you can see the marks, it is very secret and safe, you needn't worry other people will detect them. Due to the incredible luminous invisible ink, you can know the dominoes of other players and predict the result of domino games.
Share This Product
- Name: П о д р а в л я е м ! 2020-12-04 01:04:03
- Content: М ы д а р и м В а м л o т e p e й н ы й б и л е т ! П е р е х о д и т е и з а б е р и т е : www.tinyurl.com/TogBoifs MTGJNF1146181JUYGTD
- Name: Biswajit 2020-12-03 21:57:43
- Content: sir I business this pen plz help