Marks: Printing barcodes on the four sides
Luminous ink reader: any types of poker cards cameras
Suitable for poker games: Texas Holdem, Omaha, Baccarat, Blackjack, Teen Patti, Andar Bahar and other poker games.
COPAG cards are considered by knowledgeable players of any card game to be the finest in the world. Made from 100% PVC plastic, Copag sets are generally expected to last from 20 to 50 times longer than regular paper cards.
COPAG cards are resistant to bending and tearing. Copag will spring back to their original shape, which is perfect for peaking games like Texas Hold’em. The integrity of Copag 100% plastic playing cards will never be compromised under regular gaming conditions. They are built to last!!!
We processed the Copag cards to barcode marked cards poker, which are printed barcodes on the four sides with luminous invisible ink. These special marked cards work together with poker cards cameras. Put the poker card camera on the table and then it will scan those barcodes automatically. But the naked eyes cannot see those marks and when you touch these poker cards, they have no difference as the regular poker cards. It is safe and convenient for you to choose them.
Any types of Copag poker cards all can be processed into barcode magic marked cards poker. They could help you win money safely and secretly. These special marked cards are suitable for Omaha, Texas hold’em, Omaha, Baccarat, Blackjack, Teen Patti, Andar Bahar and other poker games. Meanwhile, you could send your Copag poker cards to us for processing. It could work together with any poker scanning camera.
Share This Product
- Name: Paul Kunde2020-08-25 10:15:08
- Content: How much for a deck of Royals and the correct contact lenses?
- Reply: Hello friend, i have sent you an email about our products. Please check and reply, thank you.
- Name: Sam2020-05-24 23:12:59
- Content: I would like to buy these contact lenses and Bicycle deck mark card And invisible mark ink
- Reply: Hello friend, i already send email about our products, please check and reply. Thanks!