Size: Bridge Size
Colors: Red, Blue
Container: Tuck box
Fournier, one of Spain's leading manufacturers of playing cards, produces this classic deck of Spanish playing cards. The boxed deck includes 40 cards with red and blue backs. Unlike Anglo-French decks (e.g., poker or bridge decks), which have 52 cards and diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades for suits, this deck has ten numbered cards in suits called clubs, coins, cups and swords. Spanish playing cards are used to play traditional Spanish and Latin American games, such as Mus, Briscas and Tute.
Fournier NO.1 UV ink marked cards can be specially processed into barcode invisible ink marked cards to be read by all types of poker scanners, infrared ink marked poker cards for IR camera lens, UV ink marked cards for marked cards contact lenses or poker cheating sunglasses.
Fournier NO.1 UV ink marked cards is just like the regular poker cards, which still keep the good hand feel and shape of original cards. The marks on the cards can stay for a long time and they will not be erased easily during shuffling.
Share This Product
- Name: Giorgi2019-07-19 12:34:47
- Content: I need to know about how many contact lenses it comes with, how often to change them, are marks can be made on white dominos backsides? how often you need to apply, how many tube inks or invisible pen it comes with, and price. Thank you in advance
- Reply: Hello, friends. Thank you for your inquiry. I have sent messages to your WhatsApp. Please check and reply. Thanks.
- Name: Patricia2019-07-17 20:41:07
- Content: Hi. I would like to know the price for the invisible ink pen and the contact lenses. Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. Thanks for your inqury. I will contact you on your WhatsApp. Please check and reply. Thank you.