Size: Poker Size
Index: Regular Index
Colors: Red, Blue
Material: Plastic-coated Paper
Preferred by casinos and gaming industry-professionals, Bee marked playing cards are considered by many to be more durable than other comparable styles of standard playing cards. These premium marked playing cards also maintain their shape, snap, and feel for a longer amount of time, providing more consistent, quality play from a single deck.
The back design of the Bee club special standard size marked playing cards are in different colors. Actually the back color determines the marks.
The light colored cards are printed big marks in the middle, or small marks in the four corners. The marks are also in different colors. You can find the red cards with black or white marks.
The dark colored cards are usually printed just with big marks in the middle. and the ink used for the marking is white.
But the pattern of Bee cards back is simple and regular, so red and blue cards all can be printed big marks in the middle or small marks at four corners, and the effect of these marks has very good effect.
If you want to find a type of marked playing cards that the red and blue cards both can be marked very well, the bee invisible ink marked cards is the best choice for you.
Share This Product
- Name: Pj mcgraw2019-09-13 04:49:02
- Content: I need blue contact lens and cards bic and bees
- Reply: Hello, friend. Thanks for you inquiry about lenses and bee cards. I will contact you on Whatsapp or Email. Please check and reply. Thank you.
- Name: Andy han2019-09-09 08:13:18
- Content: Hello friend do you have bicycle playing card standard scanner 4 side play chinese 13 cards
- Reply: Hello, friend. I will contact you on WhatsApp. Please check and reply. Thank you.