Marking Cards Method
1. Writing the marks on the back with luminous ink pen
2. Using a blower to make the luminous invisible ink dry and then erasing the traces of marks
3. Wearing a pair of UV luminous ink poker contact lenses or marked playing cards sunglasses, you can see the invisible ink marks on the back
Making regular poker cards is an interesting thing to do, because it allows markers to add their own ideas to the marks. The marking playing cards start with the choice of luminous ink pen.
With the marking cards luminous ink pen, users can write their unique invisible ink marks on the back of both paper cards and plastic cards. The marks made by hand are different from those printed by printers.
The method to mark poker cards with luminous ink pen you can know from the following. First, writing the marks on the back with the luminous ink pen. Secondly, using a blower to make the luminous ink dry and then erasing the traces of marks. At last, wearing a pair of UV luminous ink poker contact lenses or marked playing cards sunglasses, you can see the invisible ink marks on the back. It is very easy and simple to make marks on the back.
Share This Product
- Name: Gregory Love2020-01-21 09:36:23
- Content: How much for one desk along with the glasses
- Name: Jasen cheatham2020-01-16 18:24:41
- Content: How much each deck
- Reply: Hello, friend. I will contact you on Whatsapp. Please check and reply. Thank you.