1. A set of double-six luminous ink marked dominoes has 28 tiles.
3. The numbers on the tiles range from 0 (or blank) to 6
4. The double-six invisible ink marking dominoes works with UV invisible ink contact lenses or luminous ink glasses
Now there are more and more people like playing domino games, so just like marked cards with contact lenses for poker games, you also can use the luminous ink marked dominoes and UV invisible ink contact lenses to increase your winning odds in domino games, now we introduce you the double-six luminous marked dominoes.
A set of double-six dominoes is the most popular size of dominoes set. A double-six set allows you to play most of the traditional domino games. With 28 tiles, a double-six set is easier to manage than some of the larger sets, and takes up less space on a table-top.
In a double-six domino set, the numbers on the tiles range from 0 (or blank) to 6. In a double-six set, there are seven suits (blank, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), each with seven members. A double-six is the "heaviest" domino; a double-blank is the "lightest" domino value.
Like marked poker cards, the regular double-six dominoes also can be printed with the invisible marks on the back, the invisible marks can't be readable by naked eyes, only can be recognized from the UV invisible ink contact lenses or luminous ink glasses. When you play the game with luminous marked dominoes and invisible ink pen contact lenses, you will know the faces of dominoes in advance, so you can make the correct decision and control your game.
Share This Product
- Name: Markus König2020-02-09 01:51:52
- Content: Guten Tag, wieviel kosten die braunen Kontaktlinsen inklusive Tinte ? LG
- Name: Chris 2020-02-05 21:54:30
- Content: I would like to purchase a deck of Bicycle marked poker cards and a pair of brown contact lenses